The big news: Ravish Kumar quits NDTV India, and nine other top storiesAbdul Gh Lone 30 November 2022 0 COMMENTS
Spread the News
A look at the top headlines of the day:
- Ravish Kumar resigns from NDTV India: The development came a day after the channel, in a regulatory filing, said that its founders Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy have resigned as the directors of RRPR Holding Private Limited.
- India’s GDP slows to 6.3% in July-September quarter: The gross domestic product had expanded by 8.4% in the same quarter last year.
- Bilkis Bano moves SC against remission of life sentences of 11 rape, murder convicts: She has also filed a review petition on the court’s verdict allowing the Gujarat government to decide on the premature release of the men.
- NCP leader Nawab Malik denied bail in money laundering case: The Nationalist Congress Party leader was arrested on February 23 in connection with a case involving fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim and his aides.
- Will quit filmmaking if Nadav Lapid can prove flaws in ‘Kashmir Files’, says Vivek Agnihotri: As jury head of the International Film Festival of India, the Israeli director had said that Agnihotri’s film on exodus of Kashmiri Pandits is propaganda.
- Karnataka HC dismisses plea challenging immediate enforcement of ban on Popular Front of India: The petitioner argued that the government did not cite separate reasons, as required under the UAPA law, for why the ban needed to be effective immediately.
- AIIMS is struggling to restore services after…